Wouldn’t you love to make money while stamping?
Or the opportunity to order upcoming products before anyone else?
Or even just getting your stamp supplies for less or even for free?
If you are someone who wants any of the above, the Stampin’ Up! Opportunity offers a great solution!
Join my team between now and 31 March and receive TWO EXTRA stamp sets of your choice FREE!
Some of the many benefits to joining my Stampin’ Up! Team are:
- Enjoy the support and company of not only myself as your direct manager, but of the entire team.
- Potential for hobby, part-time, or full-time income.
- Flexibility in how you run your business and how small or large you want to make it.
- Work from home!
- Build life-long friendships not only with the team, but with clients and support staff.
- Participate in online groups such as my team Facebook group, the larger team Facebook group, Stampin’ Connection, and more.
- Learn both creative and business skills at demonstrator events, such as team meetings, bi-annual Stampin’ Up! sponsored training events, our team Stamp Camp, and team (attendance at all events is optional).
- Earn bonus Flex Points (points you can redeem for product, trips, and other rewards) as a new demonstrator during your first six months when you meet sales and recruiting targets. (optional, but well worth doing)
- Join in on team swaps either in person or via the post to gain many beautiful samples for display at your events with much less effort on your part.
- Exclusive access to the Stampin’ Success Magazine.
- Receive a bi-monthly team newsletter from me so you don’t miss a thing.
- Opportunity to pre-order products before they are publicly available.
- Benefit from a 20-38% discount on all your purchases.
- Earn hostess rewards for yourself on any order over $300 (provided you don’t have a hostess for that order)
As part of joining my team, you will have the following resources for ideas AND support:
- Team Meetings – exclusive training for class ideas and business
- Team Swaps – you can take part via post if necessary
- Team Facebook Groups
- Receive a series of short training videos of me guiding you through what you “need to know”
- One on One Calls for my Direct Reports (those who sign up directly with me) (optional)
- Access to the Demonstrator Support Team in Australia with a toll-free number
- Semi-Annual Stampin’ Up! Training Event (OnStage) with an introduction to upcoming product as well as exclusive pre-ordering opportunities
- Option to attend my classes as space permits for training purposes
- Free subscription to the Stampin’ Success Magazine, an exclusive idea and training magazine for demonstrators
- You can put in as little or as much time as you like with your new business. There is no minimum number of hours to meet.
What can you expect from me as your team leader?
Stampin’ Up! is my full-time job, and I make my team a priority. You can expect from me:
- Bi-monthly newsletters so you don’t miss a thing.
- Recognition for exceptional performance and title promotions
- Timely answers to texts, calls, and emails (usually immediate to within a few hours)
- Reasonable availability to take, return, and make phone calls or one on one appointments
- Regular team gatherings including stamp camp, team meetings, OnStage, and other events
- Relevant and useful training material based on experience or facts
- To be actively engaged in the business
- To lead by example in both business and moral conduct
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What is the minimum sales requirement to stay active as a demonstrator? You need only submit 300 CSV (approx $450 plus gst retail price) per quarter to remain a demonstrator. (This is less than the average sales in a single workshop. If you hold just one event a month, you can usually meet your quarterly minimum. However, you can also purchase the minimum amount yourself or with a few friends). You can submit your sales requirements in one order or in smaller orders over the course of the three-month period.
- What if I want to do this as a hobby and not necessarily as a business? You are welcome on the team no matter how you want to run your demonstrator ship or to what volume. If you choose not to hold events, you can work to generate online orders, orders from family and friends, and order product for yourself.
- Can I be my own hostess? Yes. You can hold your own workshops and be your own hostess, collecting hostess dollars as well as your own discount and any other associated benefits.
- How much does it cost to buy the Starter Kit? The kit is $189 and you can choose what comes in it! Choose up to $285 worth of product plus you will receive a business supply pack valued at $90 (catalogues, order forms, etc). *** Plus during March choose an additional 2 stamp sets for FREE!
- Can I still attend classes? I very much value having team members in class so they can learn how I work and learn stamp techniques. In addition, we have many demonstrator-only events.
- Do I have to recruit? No, there is no requirement to build your own team. However, there are many benefits to doing so, such as the close relationships and the support you can give each other. If it’s something you’d like to do, I will give you full support and resources to help you meet your goals.
- What if I don’t meet the minimums or things change for me and I quit? You may stop at any time and will not be penalized. You simply stop placing orders. However, there are many benefits to remaining an active demonstrator.
Ready to join me? I’d love to have you on my team! You can sign up immediately here:
Want to know more? Send me your details for a no-obligation informational pack!
Even if my Stampin’ Up! team is not for you, I’d love to be your demonstrator! Please join my newsletter list so I can let you know of events and promotions each month:
“Love you Jacque. You have become a great friend whom I really admire and look up to. Your work ethic and motivation is something I really aspire to. Didn’t we have so much fun!” P.D. Wellington
“That was very kind and thoughtful of you to talk this (question) through with me and I am grateful for that. Although I don’t know you very well at all, I appreciate how easy it is to talk to you. I trust you completely and I am thrilled to be a member of your team.” R. Auckland
“ Just wanted to let you know that I thoroughly enjoyed Saturday’s training day -it was so well organised and so much fun the day just flew! It was great to learn some new techniques and see all that lovely work, thank you for giving me the opportunity to come along as well. It was also great to see Debbie and others getting the recognition that they have worked so hard for, you are all very supportive. ” L.M. Auckland
I look forward to getting to know you!