Today I share a project inspired by the talented Sandy McCullough. I used her design and then kept playing around with it with different colors, dies, and materials. The Plush Poinsettia Vellum papers do a lot of the work here, perfect for a clean design:
I used the Playful Alphabet here to create the word. It’s great to have an alphabet n your stash so you can create any word or name you want!
One-click shopping if you’d like the materials to make these yourself. (simply remove what you don’t need).
Would you like to make these cards? I’ve done all the cutting for you! These are perfect for those who want a sampling of the products, are short on time, who like to craft in front of a movie, or who want to share the cardmaking assembly with a child. These also make great gifts!
What you’ll receive:
- Couriered to you 12 card kits, 3 each of 4 designs (including the one posted here) . All cutting, die cutting, and embossing have been done for you!
- Four videos showing you just how to put them together. You can do these in your own time and at your own pace! No travel required.
- Lots of photos of each project so you can see them all close up
- Complete supply lists for each project
- All you need is scissors, basic adhesives, and a small word stamp and black ink (or hand write)
All for $45 plus $4 courier fee! (please add $3 if you are rural delivery).
Thanks for stopping by my stamping studio today! ~ Jacque W.