Today’s creative share is a soft, pretty card featuring the Shaded Summer images, colored in with the new Soft Pastels. (I plan to do a Facebook Live on the pastels soon)
The Shaded Summer stamp set (the background images) is in the Annual Catalogue and will be available for purchase at least through April 2022. However, the Summer Shadows dies featured here that go with the Shaded Summer stamp set are only available during August and September 2021. The good news is they are a free gift with a qualifying purchase with me!
How to: Poppin’ Pastels Technique
- Stamp your image with Versamark
Make sure your paper is completely dry and finger-print free
- Using a Sponge Dauber, pick up a little Soft Pastel (chalk) and dab onto the image.
- You can use several colors or even mix them.
- When finished, use a very soft brush to sweep away an excess.
- Optional: set the image with fixative or a light hair spray.
With a beautiful background like that, you can embellish with just a word and some ribbon, and let the stamping be the focal point!
Click here for a complete supply list for shopping, saving, or printing.
Please enjoy the video below for more Shaded Summer ideas! Join me on my YouTube Channel.
Thanks so much for stopping by my stamping studio today! ~ Jacque Williams