Not sure how to use the new Heat & Stick Powder? Or how to apply the new Gilded Gold Leafing? Let me show you a few ways! In last night’s Facebook Live, I shared various projects with the Fine Art Floral Suite and answered a few “How To” questions:
First, the Fine Art Floral bundle is just so pretty if you like the artsy, sophisticated look. And, as you will see in the video below, it also comes with beautiful gold-printed acetate that coordinates with some of the Fine Art Floral printed papers for a beautiful effect (which is hard to photograph, but still beautiful!)
Time needed: 2 minutes
How to Use Gold Leafing
1. Stamp your image with Versamark Ink.
2. Cover with Heat & Stick Powder and shake off the excess.
3. Use your Heat Tool just until the powder turns clear, and no longer!
4. Press your Gold Leaf or other medium onto the Heat & Stick portion.
5. Brush or shake off any excess.
6. If needed, you may wish to reheat for just a moment to set.
Please enjoy the video below where I’ll make the above card and share tips on using the products along the way! Join me for future Facebook Lives on my Facebook Page!
For a complete Supply List, please click HERE. You can remove anything you don’t need.
Thanks for stopping by my stamping studio! ~ Jacque Williams