SaleABration is drawing to a close, and that not only means free goodies with purchases, but also a $70 bonus when you sign up to be a member of my team! Join before the end of March for $189 and choose $355 in Stampin’ Up! product!
Wouldn’t you love to make money while stamping?
How about conveniently setting your own hours?
Or the opportunity to order upcoming products before anyone else?
Or even just getting your stamp supplies for free?
If you are someone who wants any of the above, the Stampin’ Up! Opportunity offers a great solution!
Some of the many benefits to joining my Stampin’ Up! Team are:
- Enjoy the support and company of not only myself as your direct manager, but of the entire team.
- Potential for hobby, part-time, or full-time income.
- Flexibility in how you run your business and how small or large you want to make it.
- Work from home!
- Build life-long friendships not only with the team, but with clients and support staff.
- Participate in online groups such as my team Facebook group, the larger team Facebook group, Stampin’ Connection, and more.
- Learn both creative and business skills at demonstrator events, such as team meetings, bi-annual Stampin’ Up! sponsored training events, our team Stamp Camp, and team (attendance at all events is optional).
- Earn bonus Flex Points (points you can redeem for product, trips, and other rewards) as a new demonstrator during your first six months when you meet sales and recruiting targets. (optional, but well worth doing)
- Join in on team swaps either in person or via the post to gain many beautiful samples for display at your events with much less effort on your part.
- Exclusive access to the Stampin’ Success Magazine.
- Receive a bi-monthly team newsletter from me so you don’t miss a thing.
- Opportunity to pre-order products before they are publicly available.
- Benefit from a 20-38% discount on all your purchases.
- Earn hostess rewards for yourself on any order over $300 (provided you don’t have a hostess for that order)
- Potential to earn cash bonuses based on sales, recruiting, and your own team’s performance.
To read FAQ’s and what you can expect from me as a team leader, please read more HERE.
I’d love to have you join my team or join me in a class!