Wouldn’t you love to make money while stamping?
How about conveniently setting your own hours?
Or the opportunity to order upcoming products before anyone else?
Or even just getting your stamp supplies for free?
If you are someone who wants any of the above, the Stampin’ Up! Opportunity offers a great solution!
I love my job! Who wouldn’t love getting paid to craft with friends? If you’ve ever considered becoming a demonstrator, now could be a great time!
With Stampin’ Up!, being a demonstrator means you’ll enjoy all of this and more. Whether you want to earn extra household income, create a full or part-time career, or simply get a discount on your stamping supplies, being a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator can help you meet your goals.
I signed up as a demonstrator in New Zealand in 2007 for a social outlet and to get wonderful crafting supplies at wholesale. However, three years later, my marriage ended and I was a solo mother with three daughters. Stampin’ Up! provided the perfect opportunity for me to step up my efforts and generate an income while still being flexible as I cared for my young children. I am now remarried, and my Stampin’ Up! business has changed and grown along with the varying needs in my life. It’s been a huge blessing to all of us. I now work this business full-time, and it is the sole source of income I provide for my family.
Some of the many benefits to joining my Stampin’ Up! Team are:
- Enjoy the support and company of not only myself as your direct manager, but of the entire team.
- Potential for hobby, part-time, or full-time income. Or simply enjoy a discount on your own crafting purchases!
- Flexibility in how you run your business and how small or large you want to make it.
- Work from home!
- Build life-long friendships not only with the team, but with clients and support staff.
- Participate in online groups such as my team Facebook group, the larger team Facebook group, and so much more.
- Learn both creative and business skills at demonstrator events, such as team meetings, bi-annual Stampin’ Up! sponsored training events, and demonstrator catalogue launches. (attendance at all events is optional).
- Earn bonus Product Credits as a new demonstrator during your first six months when you meet sales and recruiting targets. (optional, but well worth doing)
- Join in on team swaps either in person or via the post to gain many beautiful samples for display at your events or for personal inspiration with much less effort on your part.
- Exclusive access to the Stampin’ Success Magazine.
- Receive a fortnightly team newsletter from me so you don’t miss a thing.
- Opportunity to pre-order products before they are publicly available.
- Benefit from a 20-38% discount on all your purchases.
- Earn host rewards for yourself on any order over $300 (provided you don’t have a hostess for that order)
- Potential to earn cash bonuses based on sales, recruiting, and your own team’s performance.
One of the biggest draws to joining the Creative Inkers Stampin’ Up! team is the team itself! As one of my Direct Reports, you will have access to all my team events and team newsletters – anything and everything on offer.
Our team meetings generally include creative training, business training, question and answer time, too much food, swaps, and plenty of social time. My team is a very friendly and supportive group who love to make new friends!
Common concerns are “where will I find my project ideas” and “is anyone going to help me”? As part of joining my team, you will have the following resources for ideas AND support:
- Team Meetings – exclusive training for class ideas and business
- Team Swaps – you can take part via post if necessary. Participation is always optional.
- Team Facebook Groups
- Receive a series of short training videos of me guiding you through what you “need to know”
- One on One Calls for my Direct Reports (those who sign up directly with me) (optional)
- Access to the Demonstrator Support Team in Australia with a toll-free number
- Semi-Annual Stampin’ Up! Training Events with an introduction to upcoming product as well as exclusive pre-ordering opportunities
- Option to attend my classes as space permits for training purposes
- Free subscription to the Stampin’ Success Magazine, an exclusive idea and training magazine for demonstrators
- You can put in as little or as much time as you like with your new business. There is no minimum number of hours to meet.
What can you expect from me as your team leader?
Stampin’ Up! is my full-time job, and I make my team a priority. You can expect from me:
- Fortnightly newsletters so you don’t miss a thing.
- Actively engaged on my team’s Facebook group
- Recognition for exceptional performance and title promotions
- Timely answers to texts, calls, and emails (usually immediate to within a few hours)
- Reasonable availability to take, return, and make phone calls or one on one appointments
- Regular team gatherings including team meetings, OnStage, and other events
- Relevant and useful training material based on experience or facts
- To be actively engaged in the business
- To lead by example in both business and moral conduct
I’d love to have you as part of my Stampin’ Up! team (family!). As a member of the team, I’d like you to bring to the table:
- a positive attitude
- adherence to Stampin’ Up! code of conduct. High ethical standards are very important to me.
- a willingness to make new friends and to celebrate their success as they will celebrate yours
- ethical behaviour as it relates to your clients, your own team members, and your fellow team members and their clients
- a willingness to ask when you have a problem, need an answer, get stuck, or generally need support
- What is the minimum sales requirement to stay active as a demonstrator? You need only submit 300 CSV (approx $450 plus gst retail price NZD) quarter to remain a demonstrator. (This is less than the average sales in a single workshop. If you hold just one event a month, you can usually meet your quarterly minimum. However, you can also purchase the minimum amount yourself or with a few friends). You can submit your sales requirements in one order or in smaller orders over the course of the three-month period.
- What if I want to do this as a hobby and not necessarily as a business? You are welcome on the team no matter how you want to run your demonstrator ship or to what volume. If you choose not to hold events, you can work to generate online orders, orders from family and friends, and order product for yourself.
- Can I be my own hostess? Yes. You can hold your own workshops and be your own hostess, collecting hostess dollars as well as your own discount and any other associated benefits.
- How much does it cost to buy the Starter Kit? The kit is $189 and you can choose what comes in it! Choose up to $285 worth of product plus you will receive a business supply pack valued at $90 (catalogues, order forms, etc).
- Can I still attend classes? I very much value having team members in class so they can learn how I work and learn stamp techniques. I only ask that you not market yourself as a demonstrator to my clients (do not ask for orders, ask for their contact details for any reason, invite them to your own classes, etc.) I am happy to brainstorm with you ways and places you can ethically find customers instead. In addition, we have many demonstrator-only events.
- Do I have to recruit? No, there is no requirement to build your own team. However, there are many benefits to doing so, such as the close relationships and the support you can give each other. If it’s something you’d like to do, I will give you full support and resources to help you meet your goals.
- What if I don’t meet the minimums or things change for me? You may stop at any time and will not be penalized. You simply stop placing orders. You may rejoin at any time. However, there are many benefits to remaining an active demonstrator.
Ready to join me? I’d love to have you on my team! You can sign up immediately here:
“Love you Jacque. You have become a great friend whom I really admire and look up to. Your work ethic and motivation is something I really aspire to. Didn’t we have so much fun!” P.D. Wellington
“That was very kind and thoughtful of you to talk this (question) through with me and I am grateful for that. Although I don’t know you very well at all, I appreciate how easy it is to talk to you. I trust you completely and I am thrilled to be a member of your team.” R. Auckland
“ Just wanted to let you know that I thoroughly enjoyed Saturday’s training day -it was so well organised and so much fun the day just flew! It was great to learn some new techniques and see all that lovely work, thank you for giving me the opportunity to come along as well. It was also great to see Debbie and others getting the recognition that they have worked so hard for, you are all very supportive. ” L.M. Auckland
“Thank you again for such a wonderful day yesterday – it was so enjoyable, and I thought your take on the award ceremony was fabulous. You know, if I don’t make it to convention next year, I’d be more than happy with a day like we had yesterday; I wouldn’t feel like I missed too much at all! You have a wonderful team – and we have wonderful leadership. Thanks for everything you do.” B.H.
I look forward to getting to know you!