Join me for a FUN day of crafting – at home!
Here’s how it works:
I will send you the kits around 20 November, and you follow along with the videos, using your own basic supplies. You’ll have full access to step-by-step videos, photos, and a PDF file with all the measurements for you to create these beautiful projects!
Your class will include:
- Five Christmas projects with videos and photos
- Five pre-cut kits
- Lifetime access to five project videos
- Digital PDF instructions with cutting measurements
- a $10 voucher towards your next purchase during December
When and Where:
Your class will take place on my online class site. You can log in and out at your convenience, and complete the class wherever you have internet access.
You will have lifetime access, so you can complete your projects without any pressure.
What You’ll Need:
General things, such as a black ink pad, various ink colors, embossing folders, Blending Brushes or sponges, and word stamps. It’s optional to have versamark, embossing powders, and a heat tool. You won’t need to have a specific stamp set to complete these projects.
If you are making your own kits, of course you will also need some basic cardstock colors (black, white, browns) and some printed papers you like.
I will be using : (not required for you to have, but for your information. You can use preferred items)
You will receive access to the videos, the PDF files with instructions and measurements, and photos of the projects for $25 NZD (about $13.90 USD).
How to Pay:
- You can bank transfer to me at J Williams 02 0112 0119137 97
2. Or fill out the form below giving me permission to use your credit card (send me the details if I don’t have them).
3. Or pay with Paypal:
Thank you so much for crafting with me!
**Please be sure to click “submit” at the bottom of the form. You may need to scroll.