Merry, merry Christmas to each and every one of you! I appreciate so much you being part of our Stampin’ Up! family. Each year, I really enjoy gifting each of you a small token of my affection and appreciation. This year my gift to you is a stamp set and 16 kits (8 each of two designs) for your use. I have also made an instructional video (below) for each project.
There are many ways you can use your kits. Some ideas are:
- Make them up for your own use
- Make them up and gift in bundles.
- Complete the projects and sell at a market.
- Invite over a friend or two and make them together, even if you haven’t done a planned “class”, I hope this will make it easy and casual to invite someone else to give it a try
- Repackage the kits into individuals and use as ordering incentives after SaleABration (Jan-March)
- Repackage the kits into individuals as an ordering bonus for those ordering the accompanying stamp set during or after SaleABration
- Create a product based class using the kits. The class fee includes the stamp set, they come and do the projects, and leave with two completed projects and the stamp set
- Use the kits as an easy-for-you “extra” class for your best customers or for new customers
- If you regularly run classes, I hope these pre-designed classes and a handful of kits makes your job a little bit easier as we get started in 2017
** Just as a side note, these kits were all hand packed. Please double check you aren’t missing any pieces or that you have cardstock on hand before teaching a class.
Here’s to a prosperous, productive, and FUN 2018!
For this project you may also need: Shimmery White Embossing Paste, Sweet Soiree Masks, Basic Black Marker or Project Life Journalling pen, Watercolour Pencils and Blender Pen and/or STampin’ Blends, markers, or ink pads of your choice if you prefer to watercolour instead, Wink of Stella, Bermuda Bay Stampin’ Blend Marker, and Black ink pad suitable to your colouring choice.
For this project you may also need: Watercolour Pencils and Blender Pen, Stampin’ Write Markers, or Stampin’ Blends in your choice of colours. I’ve used Berry Burst, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Sweet Sugarplum, and Pink Pirouette here. Black ink pad suitable to your colouring choice, Stitched Shapes Framelits, and a Wink of Stella pen.