Merry, merry Christmas to each and every one of you! I appreciate so much you being part of our Stampin’ Up! family. Each year, I really enjoy gifting each of you a small token of my affection and appreciation. This year my gift to you is a stamp set and 16 kits (8 each of two designs) for your use. I have also made an instructional video (below) for each project.
There are many ways you can use your kits. Some ideas are:
- Make them up for your own use
- Make them up and gift in bundles.
- Complete the projects and sell at a market.
- Invite over a friend or two and make them together, even if you haven’t done a planned “class”, I hope this will make it easy and casual to invite someone else to give it a try
- Repackage the kits into individuals and use as ordering incentives after SaleABration (Jan-March)
- Repackage the kits into individuals as an ordering bonus for those ordering the accompanying stamp set during or after SaleABration
- Create a product based class using the kits. The class fee includes the stamp set, they come and do the projects, and leave with two completed projects and the stamp set
- Use the kits as an easy-for-you “extra” class for your best customers or for new customers
- If you regularly run classes, I hope these pre-designed classes and a handful of kits makes your job a little bit easier as we get started in 2017
** Just as a side note, these kits were all hand packed. Please double check you aren’t missing any pieces or that you have cardstock on hand before teaching a class.
Here’s to a prosperous, productive, and FUN 2018!
For this project you may also need: Envelope Punch Board or other corner rounder punch, Plank Embossing Folder, Sahara Sand ink pad and sponge, Ticket Border Punch, Stitched Shape Framelits, 1/8″ Hole Punch, Pear Pizzazz, So Saffron, PeekABoo Peach, Pool Party, and Berry Burst Stampin’ Write Markers, and Archival Black ink pad.
For this project you may also need: Brick Wall Embossing Folder, Versamark ink, Tranquil Tide, Pool Party, Archival Black, and Always Artichoke Inks, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Copper Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Lots of Labels Dies or similar, Ticket Border Punch, Clear Embossing Powder, Sponges or Sponge Daubers, and various adhesives.