The Eclipse Technique is all over Pinterest at the moment, and using the new Cat Punch is a quick and easy way to make a card with this fun technique. Here is my version, inspired by the talented Susan Campfield:
The colours are simple Night of Navy and Whisper White, a truly classic combination.
The embossing folder is the new Quilt Top from the Holiday Catalogue. I don’t know if this one will stay around – please order it before end of December!
There are a few different way to achieve this look, but I have done it this way:
- Stamp the flowers on the Whisper White panel
- Punch out the cat from the same panel
- Punch out three cats from Night of Navy scraps
- Adhere the white “outline” piece from the punch onto the Night of Navy mat
- Layer the three Night of Navy cats into the “hole”.
- Finish with the Whisper White cat on top.
The new Crinkle Seam binding is just so nice to tie; it’s soft and drapes nicely. It comes in four colours, too!
Thanks for stopping by – shopping list below. Just a few days left for the All Stars September Tutorial Bundle – Free with any order of $50 or more!