We had a few big and exciting announcements over the last weekend at OnStage, and one is the launch of the long-awaited Stamparatus (Stampin’ Up!’s exclusive design on a stamp placement tool!)
How is the different from other tools on the market? For one, it was developed by demonstrators like me who work with customers like you!
The Stamparatus will change the way you stamp, and before long, you’ll wonder how you crafted without it! Why do YOU need one? You’ll fall in love with stamping all over again when you learn everything you can do with it!
- Make multiples with ease
- Consistently stamp crisp, clean images
- If you want a darker impression, apply more ink and restamp—no need to start over
- Make fewer mistakes, saving time and money
- Easily create 2-step, 3-step, and 4-step stamped images using reversible plates
- Develop new and specialized stamping techniques with adjustable stamping plates and precision placement
I need product details!
- Compatible with Stampin’ Up!’s red rubber and photopolymer stamp
- Foam mat to use with photopolymer stamps
- Rulers and gridlines for quick measuring
- 2 open sides so you can stamp on larger paper
- 2 reversible plates: a total of 4 surfaces to work with
- 2 magnets to hold the paper in place
- Magnet storage areas
- Retail Price–$99.00 NZD
How do I get one?
Good news! While these are still in manufacturing mode, you can reserve your Stamparatus now to be one of the first to get your hands on it! As of the 17th of November, you can participate in three different reservation periods. Simply log into the Stampin’ Up! online store and follow the prompts. Cheat Sheet for Ordering the Stamparatus